From Buyers to Believers: Decoding Unwavering Brand Devotion
1. They use romantic language.
“I love that they’re not trying to hide who you are, but just elevate it.”Glossier Lover
2. They view the brand as a person, not a product.
“Billie is different because you can tell they genuinely care about their customers. If you’re not happy, they fix it.”Billie Loyalist
3. They feel seen and understood.
“My online community was so excited by the Pride set, because the LEGO group sees us and knows we build.”Lego Mega Fan
4. Their commentary is rarely about what the brand actually ‘does.’
“I LOVE the humor that is used in their marketing.”Tushy Devotee
5. They feel like they’re part of something bigger.
“As a customer, you feel like you need to elevate your behavior, it creates a sense of responsibility. I don’t know how they do it!”Trader Joe’s Superfan
6. The excitement doesn’t fade with time.
“It’s funny, usually I’m just subbing out a product I ran out of, but I still get SO excited to get my shipment, it’s always a fun mail day to get stuff from them!”Glossier Enthusiast
7. The brand opens them up to new possibilities and experiences.
"The environment seems to improve customer attitude/behavior...people are more patient, smile, engage more, put away their shopping carts.”Trader Joe’s Fanatic
8. They are eager for more.
“A shampoo? Body wash? Sugar scrub? I would buy it all!”Billie Loyalist
9. They become evangelists.
“Even as an adult, I’m not afraid to share my love for LEGO.”Lego Lover