Libby, Perszyk, Kathman Holdings, Inc. and its affiliates in the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Germany, Singapore and China (collectively “LPK and Spicefire”) respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask that visitors to Spicefire’s Website (collectively “Website”) do the same. The Website may link you to other sites on the Internet (“Linked Sites”). Please note that Spicefire has no responsibility for the content on the Linked Sites.
It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. This page is designed to make the process of submitting notices of alleged copyright infringement easy, while at the same time reducing the burden on Spicefire caused by fraudulent, non-understandable or unverifiable notices. Please note that you may be exposing yourself to liability if you materially misrepresent that something is or is not infringing. Please consult with an attorney if you are unsure whether you have copyright interests in any of the material you may find on the Website.
To file a notice of infringement with Spicefire, you must provide written communication to Spicefire’s Copyright Agent including the following information:
1. Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon.
2. Identify the material on the Website that you claim is infringing your copyrighted work listed in #1 above, including the URL of the web page.
3. Provide contact information reasonably sufficient to permit Spicefire to contact you, including name, address, telephone number, fax number and email address.
4. Include the following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
5. Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
6. Sign the paper.
7. Send the written communication to the following address:
Copyright Agent Spicefire United States 19 Garfield Place Cincinnati, Ohio 45202 USA
Or Fax the paper to (513) 864-3049 — Attn: Copyright Agent
PLEASE DO NOT SEND THE NOTIFICATION VIA EMAIL.
Spicefire will respond within a reasonable period of time to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the DMCA (the text of which can be found at http://www.copyright.gov) and other applicable intellectual property laws. Spicefire’s response may include removing or disabling access to the allegedly infringing material. If Spicefire removes or disables access to the allegedly infringing material, Spicefire will make a good-faith attempt to contact the owner or administrator of allegedly infringing material or the website or person from whom said material was obtained by Spicefire. This is done so as to enable them to make a counter notification pursuant to DMCA §§ 512(g)(2) and (3). When we receive a counter notification, we may reinstate the material in question. Spicefire may retain all notices of alleged infringement and counter notification.