- How We Collect and Use Information
- How We Store and Process Information
- How You Can Access Your Information
- Other Websites
- Changes to Our Policy
HOW WE COLLECT AND USE INFORMATION
The information we collect and how we use such information depends on what you do when you visit the Website.
For all visitors, including those who visit the homepage www.gospicefiregroup.com, we may collect and store non-personally identifiable information. This information may include the name of the domain from which you accessed the internet, the date and time which you accessed the Website and the internet address (URL) of the website from which you linked directly to the Website. We use this information to measure the number of visitors to the Website, to help make the Website more useful to visitors, to help diagnose problems, and to administer the Website. At times, we may share this information with our partners, contractors and affiliates so that they too may understand how visitors use the Website.
We may collect personally identifiable information about you, such as your name or email address, when you request information from us via a website form. We may use this information to send you marketing communications, announcements, or general updates. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can opt out anytime by clicking “Unsubscribe” on an email or emailing email@example.com.
“Cookies” are files or pieces of information sent to your browser when you visit a website.
- Persistent cookies are stored on the hard drive of your computer and remain there until they expire or you delete them. We may use them to improve your experience on the Website (for example, by remembering what pages you viewed on a previous visit).
- Non-persistent cookies are used during a particular session, but are not stored on your computer’s hard drive when the session is over. The information is stored only temporarily and is used primarily for technical reasons such as ease of navigation. We use non-persistent cookies to enhance your visit to the Website.
HOW WE STORE AND PROCESS INFORMATION
We will never rent or sell your personally identifiable information to others.
We may store your information in locations outside the direct control of Spicefire (for example, on servers or databases co-located with hosting providers). Your information may be stored and processed in the United States, Europe, or any other country in which Spicefire or its subsidiaries, affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf, including, but not limited to, hosting our web servers, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance and providing customer service. These companies and individuals may have access to your personal information solely for the purpose and to the extent necessary to perform their functions.
We may disclose any and all information we possess in response to subpoenas, court orders or legal requirements valid on their face, and such information may be used by the receiving party to determine your identity, your web usage, online behavior or other things about you. We generally do not inform users of such requests for information, although we may, in our sole discretion, decide to do so in some cases.
Please note that regardless of the nature of information and the manner in which it is collected, you have no privacy whatsoever in any information which:
- Spicefire can demonstrate by evidence was known to it prior to receipt thereof from you;
- becomes publicly available other than by violation of this Policy by Spicefire or its representatives;
- is determined by Spicefire, a court, law enforcement officials or other authority to be necessary to protect the safety of the members of the public and users of the Website; or
- becomes available to Spicefire on a non-confidential basis from a source other than you and which source is legally entitled to disclose it.
Unauthorized entry or use of the Website, hardware or software failure and other factors beyond Spicefire’s control may compromise the security of the information collected at any time.
HOW YOU CAN ACCESS YOUR INFORMATION
You have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you. If you would like to access or amend any of this personal information, or to request that we delete any information about you that we have obtained, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHANGES TO OUR POLICY
From time to time, we may encounter new, unanticipated uses for information not previously disclosed by the Policy. Spicefire reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to update and revise the Policy. You are encouraged to review this policy frequently for any changes.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com.