The Creative Director is a seasoned, strategic leader who is driven to conceive, develop and deliver great design experiences. The role includes leading and growing a core business through disruptive creative solutions across multiple touchpoints. The Creative Director collaborates with the executive team to guide the agency around a clear and actionable vision—grounded in insight and strategy—that drives profitable and successful results. Core to this level is developing trusted and long-term relationships with external business leaders, while also forging strong internal partnerships. This role has external pull, people want to work with you. The Creative Director is a thought leader within the agency, responsible for defining the culture and inspiring the people through their personal passion.
- Develop an approach to work that embraces co-creation, collaboration and partnerships (internally + externally).
- Deliver an engaging & persuasive design point of view.
- Lead, manage and mentor multiple brands, businesses and/or teams across a variety of mediums and categories.
- Demonstrate leadership and expertise that showcases a digital first mindset.
- Translate strategy through storytelling to deliver compelling creative solutions for both digital, retail and business experiences.
- Create a bold, clear vision for brand growth and innovation, always producing new ideas to elevate our creative product.
- Ensure our creative thinking and approach remains leading edge and ahead of the industry.
- Pitch and win new business.
- Build best-in class, relationships and partnerships with the highest level of your core clients.
- Inspire, motivate and build an environment where the best ideas can be born and thrive.
- Manage and mentor people, help them reach their fullest potential at work.
- Build expertise in hiring, goal setting and performance reviews.
- Write, visualize and present clearly, powerfully, and persuasively.
- Fuse insight and strategy into the creative vision.
- Demonstrate a propensity for problem-solving, conceptual design ideas and creative strategy development.
- Have the courage to try new things and risk failure. Balance risk and rewards.
- Instill confidence in others, so they can do their best work and achieve higher goals.
- Foster an environment of curiosity, inquisitiveness, experimentation and free thinking.
- Strong coaching and counseling skills.
Spicefire is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Spicefire is an agency of innovators driven to build brands and experiences that connect people with possibilities. We look for hybrid talent and build our teams around divergent expertise which allows us to solve complex brand challenges and uncover new opportunities in unique ways. At Spicefire, we provide the spark that helps brands build stronger connections with consumers, innovate successfully and grow for the future.