A Spicefire Senior Strategist consistently delivers strategic and creative leadership and is a valued consultant externally and internally. The Senior Strategist has finely tuned human radar, an open and creative mindset, and a strong analytic sensibility. The Senior Strategist will impact both internal and external project work. The strategist will inform and inspire future opportunities for the agency while also working across clients and businesses to help uncover meaningful insights and strategies.
Project work will vary from consumer insight mining, concept development, design strategy and influence to business strategy development. The strategist will work with a cross-functional team to deliver the creative and compelling insights, trends and strategies that fuel our work.
The strategist should be comfortable with ambiguity and thrive on change, as often they will be faced with unique opportunities for which there are no map. The strategist will work with clients across a wide spectrum – from start-up to Big Co’s – and will need to develop approaches that work for the needs of each project.
The strategist must maintain and develop deep client relationships and is a valued and expected presence at key client presentations. The strategist will also create and drive compelling content for Spicefire. The strategist must be comfortable in an open, collaborative and entrepreneurial environment. Curiosity, empathy and challenging convention are shared Spicefire values and drive how we work and think.
- Ability to translate cultural shifts and patterns into actionable strategies and compelling stories
- Comfort with insight mining, including various research and grassroots methodologies
- Strong storytelling ability that connects insights and trends to the larger solution, contribute to story development for all work
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of data and insights into a meaningful and simple story for clients and team members
- Contribute to approach and methodology development for new projects
- Lead and facilitate workshops, both internally and with clients
- Keep the Spicefire team up to date on new methodologies, trends and tools in the insights space
- Identify opportunities to grow our business both organically and through securing new clients.
- Track relevant macro and consumer trends, identifying key emerging trends to drive foresight to future opportunities and threats for SF and our clients
- Contribute to strong team dynamic by inspiring creative excellence, empowering others and demonstrating collaboration
- Partner with SF team members to ensure a high level of service and high standard of work
- Act as ambassador for Spicefire and support entrepreneurial efforts
- Efficiently manage time and resources to ensure fiscal responsibility
- Four-year degree or Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education or experience
- 4-6 years experience
- Client relationship skills and ability to build relationships internally and externally
- Proven success in creative collaboration
- Experience leading, conducting and planning qual and quant consumer research
- Understanding of how to frame in needs states, attitudes and influences
- Proven brand-building and end-to-end innovation experience
- Experience in both brand and portfolio management
- Ability to use Adobe Acrobat and Keynote or similar presentation software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to make presentations both internally and externally
- Demonstrated ability to strategically solve problems
- Fluency in English
Spicefire is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Spicefire is an agency of innovators driven to build brands and experiences that connect people with possibilities. We look for hybrid talent and build our teams around divergent expertise which allows us to solve complex brand challenges and uncover new opportunities in unique ways. At Spicefire, we provide the spark that helps brands build stronger connections with consumers, innovate successfully and grow for the future.